For tech lovers, Valentine’s Day is not just about sending jewelry items, flowers, or chocolate to their loved ones. Instead, plenty of amazing tech gift options are out there you can use as the best alternative to traditional gifts to make your loved ones feel special this Valentine’s Day.
AirPods, smartwatches, and other smart gadgets are the perfect pick for techies that you can choose to celebrate your love less traditionally. Various brands have introduced countless tech gifts including Bose, Apple, Samsung, and others, particularly for Valentine’s Day.
You can check out incredible deals at different outlets or online platforms such as Walmart, Samsung, and Amazon to seal the best deals of the season. For instance, if you still need to explore more about tech gift options to get the right one for your Valentine, you need to do little research.
Make sure you check out the CenturyLink Internet Deals and get a strong internet connection to sync your tech devices with it. Once you are all prepared, check out a few suggestions that can assist you in making the perfect decision.
Here is our top list of tech gift items categories with a couple of the best tech items so you can give the best surprise to your partner this time.
Best BluetoothSmart Speakers to Gift Your Date on Valentine’s Day
Smart speakers and Bluetooth speakers are the best tech gifts for your Valentine if he or she is a music enthusiast, in dire need to get the latest smart home device or part host. You can go for JBL Clip 4 mini Bluetooth speaker, Amazon Echo Studio speaker, Apple HomePod 2nd generation, or Samsung MX-ST40B sound tower.
Below are some of the most amazingBluetooth smart speakers. Let’s check them out!
1. Samsung MX-ST40B Sound Tower
- Delivers superior sound quality
- Contains a built-in battery best for outdoor parties and travels.
- Allows to connect two smart devices concurrently
- Offers high-power LED party lights
- Provides bi-directional sound
- Delivers a superior quality sound for television as well
2. JBL Clip 4 Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- Highly portable Bluetooth speaker
- Small in size so you can easily take it almost anywhere
- The built-in clip feature allows you to easily attach it to a tree branch, your bag, or even a belt loop
- Offers 10 hours (up to) of playtime/single charge
- Dust-proof and waterproof
Best Gaming Tech for Your Valentine
If your valentine is a hardcore gamer, nothing can be a better tech gift for them this Valentine’s Day than a gaming console or accessory. If you two live together, make sure you have a strong internet connection from CenturyLink so that your partner can enjoy a seamless gaming experience.
You can consider Nintendo Switch OLED, Xbox Series X, Sony PlayStation 5, Asus Republic of Gamers Falchion wireless mechanical gaming keyboard, Logitech A30 headset, and 27″ Asus TUF gaming monitor.
All of these gaming tech gifts are the most popular ones around the globe. You can go for any of these to add more charm to this special occasion. However, the decision is purely based on your preferences, budget, and taste of your Valentine.
1. Nintendo Switch OLED
- Seven-inch OLED screen
- Provides better contrast, vivid colors, and deeper blacks
- Comes with a wider kickstand
- New dock style
- Double storage capacity
- Improved speakers
2. Asus Republic of Gamers Falchion Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Delivers an impressive battery life that lasts up to 450 hours
- Built-in RGB lighting keyboard feature
- An interactive touch panel
- You can customize lighting and controls for ultimate gaming performance.
Streaming Devices for Your Valentine
If you are dating a TV binge-watcher or streamer,buying a streaming device or stick will be the best gift option for you. It will give you more chances to watch movies with your partner and make your bond stronger.
We have added options for streaming devices including Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K and Roku Streaming Stick 4K which you can consider to make sure you buy the best tech gift for your streaming junkie date.
1. Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- Compatible with Alexa
- Allows you to watch all popular streamers including Hulu, Netflix, Prime Video, and others in 4K resolution
- Best for binge streamers.
2. Roku Streaming Stick 4K
- Long-range wireless receiver
- Bluetooth streaming capabilities
- Contains each feature of the Roku Express 4K+
- A smaller and easier-to-conceal streaming device
- Directly connects to an HDMI port to a television instead of connecting through wires
- Roku Streaming Stick+ needs to connect with a power supply through a wall outlet or a TV USB input.
Best Smartwatches for Your Valentine
Sending a smartwatch to your partner will be an unexpectedly surprising tech gift that will not only amaze them but also add more to your Valentine’s Day fun.
Samsung and Apple are the two giant brands that have introduced their brand-new collection of smartwatches. You can buy these smartwatches keeping in mind the taste, preferences, and need of your partner as well as your budget.
The latest collections of smartwatches by Samsung and Apple companies include Apple Watch Ultra and Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro.
1. Apple Watch Ultra
- Highly rugged and durable
- Best for athletes and adventurers
- Provides 36 hours (up to) of life/single charge for standard use
- Made with a robust titanium alloy material that gives improved resistance
- Larger (49mm) and brighter display
- A second speaker for improved display visibility and sound for outdoor use
- Optimized for water sports and diving
- Enhanced GPS functionality
- Improved navigation for outdoor expeditions
- More precise tracking for your workouts
2. Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro
- Bigger and stronger smartwatch
- Larger battery and watch face
- Titanium case with sapphire glass
- Improved navigation
- Track-back mode to assist users in navigation
- 45mm in size
- Available in two colors
Best Earbuds for Your Valentine
If you are in the mood to buy earbuds for your date this Valentine’s Day, or your date is a music enthusiast who keeps enjoying music on the go, these earbuds are best for you. We have lined up the top-rated collection of earbuds from different brands.
These earbuds include AirPods Pro 2 and Beats Solo3.
Each of these has different specifications, pros and cons, durability, and price ranges. It is better to go through these insights before taking the final decision. So you can make buy the best tech gift at the best price for your partner.
1. AirPods Pro 2
- 30 hours of listening time
- Charging case included
- Upgraded wireless chip to offer enhanced audio functionality
- Low distortion driver to give clearer audio
- Active noise cancelation
2. Beats Solo3
- Bright-sounding headphones
- Supports spatial audio to enjoy a highly immersive listening experience
- Soft ear foams
- 40 hours (up to) of battery life/charge
The Bottom Line
Before deciding which one of the above-mentioned tech gifts would be the perfect choice for your partner, we recommend you check sales, discount offers, and deals across different physical and online stores.
You can also ask your partner what tech item they are in dire need to buy. Also, ensure that you connect to high-speed internet. If you are not satisfied with the current internet service, you can always explore different feature-packed CenturyLink Internet Plans available at your location.